Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Yeooooo (AKA Greetings and Salutations)

          Bonjour, party people! I don't know about you, but I think blogs are pretty tight. Actually I'm gonna ahead and assume that if you are on a blog website, reading a blog, then you think blogs are pretty tight too. Therefore by the transitive property of equality, you and I are both tight. Nice. Anyways, welcome to mi bloggo. My name's Aitana {eye-tah-nah}, I am 16, and I am currently eating a burrito as I type this. I am a lifelong actress, writer, poet, and not to mention I cook a mean fettuccini alfredo. I am planning on pursuing film as a career and I'm really excited for this new blog aspect of aice media studies because I get to be graded on ranting, which, not to brag, is a specialty of mine.
          I think it's kinda cute that I'm gonna be able to document the steps of creating my film opening on here. Sorta like a lil online director's commentary. I'm not quite sure what creative direction I'm going to take for my final project, but I'm working on it alone so I can do whateverrrrr I want, and sometimes that's all a girl needs. On a slightly unrelated note, I recently wrote my very first short film script in the middle of a 4 AM Frosted Mini Wheats induced manic episode, so there's that. I hope that this blog helps me pace myself and build the exact vision of whatever film I decide to make, because I am notorious for working on a project, completing it, and then scrapping the whole thing for something completely different 3 days before it's due because i've been met with a stroke of creative genius at the very last minute. Sigh. Fingers crossed that inspiration strikes real early this time. 

          On another note, I've been putting off starting a blog for THE fattest minute and now it has been forced upon me. The good lord works in mysterious ways. 

Image result for gifs can i get an amen 

That is all for this post homies. Have a marvelous rest of your day. Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment